OGF (The Offshore Oil & Gas Finance Network) Amsterdam will take place in March 19 and March 20 in
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
OGF Amsterdam offers a fantastic opportunity to gain a uniquely global perspective on financing of offshore exploration and production assets presented by industry experts.
The event will bring together market-makers from across the deal chain, providing an efficient platform, perfect for networking and dealmaking.
Exposhipping-EUROPORT ISTANBUL 13th International Maritime Exhibition is being organised between March 11 and March 14, 2015 at the Istanbul Exhibition Center on behalf of the IMEAK Maritime Chamber of Commerce with the cooperation of UBM NTSR International Exhibition and Congress Organisations and AHOY ROTTERDAM.
EUROPORT ISTANBUL as the leading maritime exhibition of the Turkish Maritime Sector, where it had gained a new direction and gathered speed also with the establishment of the Republic Turkey, Ministry of Transport, Maritime and Communications, is taking firm steps forward also for the year of 2015 with its targets of achieving the highest number of participants, visitors and the greatest area.
EUROPORT ISTANBUL has brought together 212 participants, 538 brands and 7.542 sector professionals from 41 countries in 2013.
The EUROPORT ISTANBUL Project Team, where they have set off with the vision of showing the world that the hopes are continuing within the maritime sector, is continuing fast with their work for the fair that will be organised on a single area that will be more than 11.000 square meters.
March 5, 2015
Hotel Continental, Oslo, Norway
Oil Price Analysis: assessing the impact of the recent price drop on E&P spending and the offshore industry
Shipowner Feedback: Viking Supply Ships share views on navigating capital markets and securing finance
Market Activity Predictions: analyse supply and demand drivers and what to expect from the order book
Capital Availability: what is the investment appetite from private equity and the US?
Traditional Ship Finance: exploring the capacity of banks and export credit agencies to finance offshore shipping
Norwegian Bonds: investigate the future of the market as it normalises and financing availability declines
The 15th Trans-Pacific Maritime Conference will be held from March 1 to March 4 this year in Long Beach, CA, USA.
Hear the latest market forecasts, analysis, expert opinion and more concerning container shipping, freight rates, labor issues and more.
Stay on Top of the Market
Case studies featuring shippers and transportation providers showcase how business problems were solved or cost savings achieved.
Join the 2,000 +attendees to find new customers, nurture existing relationships and more.
Network with Industry Peers
Meet with shippers, carriers, port officials, 3PLs, freight forwarders, government officials, and more.
Let Your Voice Be Heard
Participate in Q&A during live sessions and interact with speakers who are known authorities in the transportation and logistics field.
Feb. 24, 2015 - Feb. 26, 2015
Helsinki Congress Paasitorni, Helsinki, Finland
Highlights from 2014：
6 Spotlight analysis sessions；
Case studies included Laskiridis Shipping's experiences of the NSR in 2013；
Economic cost analysis for shipping via Arctic routes versus traditional routes;
4 problem-solving clinics;
4 champagne roundtable discussions;
New breakfast briefings included;
Increased networking time and audience feedback sessions;
A group visited the new Wärtsilä Propulsion Test Centre.
Date: Feb. 16-Feb. 19, 2015
Address: Sandton Convention Center, Johannesburg, South Africa
Feb. 16-Feb. 17: Educational Workshops
Feb. 18-Feb. 19: Congress & Networking Exhibition
Feb. 18: Abnormal Load Summit
Attend Breakbulk Africa 2015 to benefit from our exciting networking opportunities, professional executive presentations, and focused classes.
African growth, expected to average 6 percent in 2015, has been fueled by growing domestic demand, infrastructure development and an increase in continental trade.
With endless logistics opportunities available as Africa places itself squarely in the middle of the global value chain, now is the time to assess opportunities and risks for the breakbulk and project cargo transportation industry.
Breakbulk Africa 2015 offers the opportunity to investigate and find these opportunities:
Build stronger business relationships and discover business opportunities through networking;
Strengthen your team and support your clients with the in-depth, on-target business intelligence offered by our program;
Take advantage of educational opportunities.
The diversity of delegate titles, companies, cargoes and geographies that attend Breakbulk events creates a unique transactional environment.
Sponsors and exhibitors interested in reserving space at Breakbulk Africa 2015 should contact Alli McEntyre at +353 87 381 4021 or firstname.lastname@example.org (South Africa), or Kingsley Ekweariri at +353 1 545 8292 or email@example.com (North, East and West Africa).
The 6th International LNG Shipping Conference will be held from Feb. 24 to Feb. 25 this year in Le Meridien Piccadilly, London.
What can you expect from the LNG Shipping Conference?
Essential global industry analysis on the key issues impacting global LNG transportation including:
– Outlook on the future of LNG supply from the U.S., Russia, Africa and Australia
– Assess the latest technical innovations in engine and containment systems to improve LNG carrier efficiency
– Examine growth areas in small scale LNG and the impact this has on the LNG carrier market
– Explore the developing options for fleet finance and assess the world of MLPs
– Receive an update from the Panama Canal Authority on how the expansion will impact LNG carriers
Global Liner Shipping Middle East 2015 conference will be held from Feb. 9 to Feb. 10 at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort, Dubai.
The conference agenda is as follows:
Triple keynote session: regional growth and opportunity presentations from UASC, DP World and Maersk;
Head-to-head port panel: customers quiz leading ports and terminals to tackle the question of induced demand or excess capacity;
Afternoon container task force: an interactive afternoon designed for delegates to share solutions for terminal productivity, supply chain security and green shipping initiatives;
GCC rail network updates: examine project time lines and the predicted impact of enhanced regional infrastructure;
Containerisation International's data hub: essential trade statistics and industry analysis;
Commodity corner: review trends in imports and exports and examine the specialist requirements of petrochemical, aluminium and perishable goods shippers;
Town hall style open forum: an opportunity to help shape the agenda and share your conference objectives.
The two day conference (Jan. 28, 2015 to Jan. 29, 2015) aims to cover all aspects of design, navigation, communication & controls, classification & statutory requirements, sea keeping & manoeuvring, crew safety & comfort fatigue, health & safety, environment, operation, powering & propulsion, construction, machinery & equipment.
The conference will be held at the Millennium & Battersea Suite (first floor) Park Plaza County Hall Hotel.
1 Addington Street
On the second day of VIII Exhibition "Transport of Russia" taking place from 4 to 6 December in the framework of “Transport Week – 2014”, General Director of FSUE “Rosmorprot” Andrey Tarasenko signed a range of agreements in the press-centre of “Gostiny Dvor” exhibition centre in presence of Minister of Transport of Russia Maxim Sokolov:
- agreement on collaboration in realization of a bulk-oil transshipment complex construction project in Olya seaport of the Astrakhan Region between FSUE “Rosmorport”, OJSC “Olya petrochemical terminal” and CJSC “Olya commercial seaport”;
- agreement on collaboration for designing of objects provided by the coal-oriented terminal construction project in Beringovsky seaport (Arinay lagoon) between FSUE “Rosmorport” and LLC “Beringtransugol”;
- agreement on collaboration for designing of the sea terminal objects and auxiliary engineering infrastructure within project realization on construction of a complex for liquefied natural gas production and transshipment in Vladivostok area between FSUE “Rosmorport” and LLC “Gasprom SPG Vladivostok”;
- agreement on collaboration for designing of the object provided by investment project for creation and Taman oil terminal approach canal construction, and also construction of Taman liquefied natural gas base in Taman seaport between FSUE “Rosmorport” and CJSC “Tamanneftegas”;
- agreement on collaboration for financing and management of the construction process and coordination of in-service date for Taman bulk cargo terminal between FSUE “Rosmorport” and LLC “OTEKO-Portservice”;
- agreement on collaboration for development of education, science, technics and innovations used at sea transport between FSUE “Rosmorport” and Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping”;
- agreement on collaboration for designing of objects provided by the project of international marine terminal construction for cruise and passenger vessels taking in Pionersky city of the Kaliningrad Region between FSUE “Rosmorport” and the Kaliningrad Region Government.
Earlier, FSUE “Rosmorport” signed 5 other agreements within the “Transport Week – 2014”.